Foreign Ministry issues travel advice for Vietnamese amid COVID-19 pandemic
|TIN LIÊN QUAN|
|Government latest responses to COVID-19 pandemic|
|Foreign Ministry issues notice on COVID-19 epidemic|
|Consular Department on March 15 issued travel advice for Vietnamese amid swift developments of the COVID-19 pandemic.|
1. For citizens in Vietnam: Comply with competent authorities’ recommendations of not traveling abroad, especially pandemic-hit areas.
2. For those who are abroad:
(i) Not travel to pandemic-hit areas;
(ii) Restrain from traveling to public places when not really necessary;
(iii) Strictly follow recommendations, instructions and fully abide by the regulations on the pandemic prevention and control of the host countries;
(iv) Stay calm, regularly update information through mainstream media, and not spread unchecked information.
3. For overseas Vietnamese returning home: Fill in medical declaration form in an accurate and honest manner at port of entry.
4. For those who return home from/transiting through pandemic-hit areas:
(i) Fill in medical declaration form with accurate and honest information at port of entry;
(ii) Strictly abide by quarantine regulations.
5. All acts of concealing information, or providing untrue information, or failing to adhere to quarantine regulations shall be strictly fined in accordance with law.
6. Vietnamese abroad should promptly inform the competent authorities of the host countries, Vietnamese representative agencies, and their relatives in emergency situations.
Citizens abroad can contact the citizen protection hotlines on official websites of Vietnamese representative agencies in the host countries or the Consular Department’s Switchboard: +84 981 84 84 84.
7. Vietnamese can also contact:
(i) Health sector’s hotline: +84 1900 9095;
(ii) COVID-19 prevention hotline: +84 1900 3228.
|Government latest responses to COVID-19 pandemic |
Here is a brief summary of the Government's responses to the COVID-19 pandemic that is spreading swiftly to 148 countries and territories around the world ...
|Foreign Ministry issues notice on COVID-19 epidemic |
All passengers on domestic and international flights to and from Vietnam must wear face masks during the entire duration of their flights and when entering ...
|Wood exports post marked growth amid COVID-19 pandemic outbreak |
The fallout of the coronavirus outbreak has been felt in many sectors, but not the timber industry as its export revenue in the first two ...